Please review the attached call to action flyer created by the Williamson Run 96th Street/Tyner Woods Committee. Further, please attend the Carmel Plan Commission meeting on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 6:00pm at the Carmel City Hall. Your presence is important to Williamson Run! The more people we have at the meeting the better.
IBJ Runs Article on northern lot. Click here.
The Planning Commission approved the proposed Butler Hyundai development with some
accommodations as negotiated by Williamson Run. Construction is expected to start in late May, early June with the "hope" that it will be completed in the fall of 2013. The outlots and northern parcel will remain undeveloped at this time. If and when the developer wants to develop any of those parcels the process will start anew.
Related Documents and Links
- Carmel Planning Commission
- Carmel Pamphlet - Citizens Speak Up
- Documents for Tyner Woods (please note at of 2/12/13 the documents from the petitioner’s info packet is still not available online. That can be viewed in person at the Planning Commission from 8 to 5.
- February 7, 2013 Letter to Planning Commission
- Proposed Layout of Development